Primary School Teacher (M/F)
Are you interested in working in a small-scale structure, within a dynamic and motivated team? The French International School of Colombo welcomes students from kindergarten to twelfth grade. The institution is approved up to the CM2 level and is affiliated with the AEFE. Secondary school students work with the CNED. The projected enrollment anticipates 2 students in the twelfth-grade class.
We are looking for a French teacher responsible for literary subjects in secondary school (middle and high school) according to the French school curriculum. The candidate may also teach history and geography.
- Hold a degree from the Ministry of National Education or possess at least a master’s degree in one of the literary subjects.
- Familiarity with the French educational system.
- Thorough knowledge of official programs as well as the procedures for the National Diploma of the Brevet and the Baccalaureate exams.
- Ability to advise students on their post-baccalaureate orientation.
- Versatility and the ability to manage multiple class levels within a specific time frame.
- Proficiency in English (due to the inclusion of neo-French-speaking students).
- Have at least three years of teaching experience (experience in teaching abroad is appreciated).
- Enjoy working in a team.
Please send your CV, cover letter, latest inspection report, and two references to: email@example.com